We want to make sure you're completely satisfied with everything
you buy from us. Order any product in our catalog and if you
are not completely satisfied, return it to Atlas Business
Machines within 10 days for an easy refund or credit - your
satisfaction is guaranteed.
The following applies for returns
Software, parts, labels, ribbons, are non-returnable.
- The Product must be in its original
condition including the box, packaging and all accessories.
Do not mark or write on the box.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Material
Authorization number. Please call 1-416-252-9547 and one
of our representatives will provide you with a authorization
- Credits can only be issued to the credit
card used for the original purchase.
- If the product or the packaging is damaged,
a restock fee may be levied.
- In some cases, certain manufacturers charge
a restock or exchange fee.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please
do not hesitate to call 416-252-9547 so that we can assist you.
To return or exchange an item, follow these simple steps:
NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
- Call our sales team at 416 252-9547 for assistance
- Obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization)
number for returns and exchanges.
- Return items unused and in original
packing. Pack the item in the same way as it was
received, with all included parts, manuals, etc.
- Do not write or make any marks on products
or original packaging.
Customers can return items for any reason.
Returns are often due to compatibility problems; call our experts
for assistance to ensure that the items being ordered will work
with your existing equipment.
DOA/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
On rare occasions, customers may receive a DOA (Dead on Arrival)
product. We offer free technical support for all of our products,
and many times issues are related to incorrect configurations
or other technical issues, which we can help resolve. Please
contact Customer Service for help. If we cannot resolve the
issues we will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- No restock fee on DOA (Dead on Arrival)